This is a summary of the process that will be gone through when you are ready to start your project.
- Contact me to discuss what your project entails. If you are local to the area we will set up a time to meet and discuss further project details. If you are not from the Edgerton, Minnesota area all our correspondence will be done via email, phone, instant messenger, or postal mail whichever you prefer.
- During our first consultation we will discuss things such as, album preference, color choices, journaling options, and other details. You will need to provide me with an estimate of how many photos you will be including in the project. (there are approximately 125 photos in a 1 inch stack of photographs) Note: you are under no obligation to continue with the process at this time if you do not like what you hear and see-although I am confident you will enjoy the end result
- Once details are discussed an estimate will be given to you along with a contract with final details. The contract will be signed and returned at the time the project begins.
- You will need to organize your photos according to event into envelopes or Ziploc bags with a label in each envelope or bag. On each label you can be as specific as desired but there needs to be at least an event title and date. (example: Uncle Bill’s beach party Summer 2006)
- Your photos, memorabilia, signed contract, and 50% non-refundable down payment of the original estimate will then be sent to me in Edgerton, Minnesota tracked and insured and if you are local you can deliver or we can meet or I can pick-up. Note: If you are paying electronically then you need not send payment with the package. I accept cash, personal check, cashier’s check, money order, paypal, or RME. I am able to accept credit cards through paypal if you wish to use a credit card.
- As I wait for payment to clear I will go through the items received and provide a re-estimate if necessary. (Yes I have had some clients overestimate and their project ends up being ½ of what was originally estimated and I have had some that underestimate and their project ends up being more then expected-so the better estimate of photos provided the more accurate the estimate will be.)
- As soon as payment clears I will begin working on your project-updating you throughout the process via a personal website just for you to preview your pages or project and via email and phone.
- If you have decided to provide me with journaling so I can include computerized journaling on the pages as soon as I start putting up pages on the website you can provide me with journaling that goes with the corresponding page. (If you provide journaling at the start of the project or you decided to do handwritten journaling after you receive the album or you decided to omit the journaling then this step is not necessary)
- When you are satisfied with the completed project the remaining balance will be due.
- Once payment is cleared the final project will be shipped to you tracked and insured. If you are local I will deliver your completed album to you. A detailed receipt will be provided for your records.
- Enjoy showing off your scrapbook to all your friends and family.